Within our workshop facility we have the ability to carry out ground up rebuilds, covering every aspect from the initial quotation through to delivery. Our ability to provide the full rebuild process means for our clients:
- No outsourcing delays in product delivery,
- More effective timing as we plan each step of the process internally,
- Open communication and updates as requested,
- Clients can view the entire work progress by visiting the workshop,
- Reduction of cost blowouts – We update you on everything that has a cost concern before engaging further,
- 24/7 workshop capability to meet deadlines,
- Quality workmanship overseen by Directors who understand your plant and what impact asset downtime has on your business.
Eliminating the need to outsource repairs allows us to better manage the rebuild time frame and ultimately eliminate costly delays. At the completion of the rebuild, the Company offers to send one of our Field Service mechanics with you asset to site. We offer this service to assure any minor issues are resolved quickly with the aim to getting your asset back into full production in the shortest time possible.
Our Goals: High quality first class workmanship, attention to detail, quick turn around and all work carried out in a safe manner.